Here are some great tips to keep great looking hair!
1. To keep flyaways at bay, spray hairspray onto a clean toothbrush and brush back any rogue hairs.
2. If you have a hair color appointment, use a deep conditioning mask about three days beforehand so that the color can really be absorbed into your strands.
3. Growing out your hair? There are certain foods that will help your hair grow faster, like salmon, yellow peppers, eggs and more.
4. For static-y hair, run a dryer sheet over your head to prevent your hair from getting clingy.
5. Thinking of a major hair makeover? Try on the new hairstyle you want in our Virtual Makeover salon before making a big commitment you may regret.
6. Never use a brush on wet hair. Stick to a wide toothed comb to avoid breakage when your hair is wet.
7. Instead of drying your hair with a towel, use a t-shirt. Rubbing hair with a terry cloth towel can cause friction, leading to frizz and breakage, but with a cotton t-shirt, excess water is absorbed without any friction.
8. The textured side of the bobby pin is actually the side that should rest against your head for optimal hold.
9. To make your blowout last longer, hit your hair with your blow dryer on the cool setting once you’re done styling. Heat styles hair, but cool air sets it.
10. Dry shampoo not only absorbs excess oil in your hair, it also gives it volume. Even if your hair is squeaky clean, apply dry shampoo at the root to give it an extra lift.